- CNS employs the principles of reducing, reusing, and recycling to minimize waste destined for landfills and also ensures compliance with legal requirements for the management of hazardous waste and materials.
- CNS also undertakes regular reviews of its management systems in terms of impact of our working practices upon the environment and our commitment to ensuring environmental regulatory compliance and energy reduction.
- CNS strongly promotes the supply of energy saving hardware and actively works with organisations to develop energy management policies ensuring technology and end user compliance.
CNS strives to be fully recognised as an employer that cares and supports it's workforce by providing professional and personal opportunities within a safe working environment. Our retention of staff and career opportunities are widely known within our geographical area and sector.
We regard suppliers as crucial members of our organisation and select those partners that we feel compliment us and help us achieve our corporate social responsibility aspirations in the delivery of our solutions and services.
We aim to provide a professional customer centric service at all times encompassing integrity, honesty, knowledge and cost effectiveness.
- CNS is a strong supporter of a local children's hospice. Tŷ Hafan provides respite, palliative and end of life care for children and young people who suffer from conditions which mean that they will not reach adulthood.
- CNS is proud corporate supporter of the extremely worthwhile charity Llamau who work with disadvantaged homeless young people and vulnerable women. CNS undertakes sponsored events including Ultramarathons and Sponsored Team Races and supports Llamau through corporate sponsorship and gift donations. You can read more about the fantastic work undertaken by Llamau here
Being a responsible business isn’t a ‘top down’ or ‘bottom up’ model, it’s an all-encompassing ethos which is at the heart of everything we do at Capital Network Solutions, underpinned by our core values.