At CNS we are committed to providing our customers with a high level of service and this includes being prepared and ensuring that our critical functions can continue to operate in the face of a disruptive incident.
We know your business or organisation depends on our ability to provide reliable, uninterrupted service and support, so in light of the recent developments around Coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we would like to share with you the measures we are taking to ensure service continuity.
We continue to monitor the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) developments and Government advice with a primary focus on ensuring the health and safety of our staff and reducing the spread of the coronavirus while mitigating business impacts for our customers. We have made investments in our technology infrastructure and business continuity planning to ensure we can operate all our systems and processes remotely with no interruption to normal service levels.
In support of this, we have put our service continuity plans in place as of Thursday 19th March 2020
• All CNS support and commercial staff are working remotely from home
• Desk phones have reverted to soft phones, allowing continuous phone access to our teams, and ensuring that our service desk, network, infrastructure and cyber team would continue to work seamlessly
• Our monitoring and service desk systems are cloud based, allowing all service and support staff to work and support remotely from any location
• Our Cyber Essentials Certification services and remote Penetration Testing Services remain unaffected
• All systems used by our commercial team are cloud based providing anytime remote access allowing us to seamlessly provide proposals and process orders as usual
• Site visits are continuing unless we are required to cease customer site visits following National or Local Government advice/restrictions or if we were unable to provide engineering staff due to significant staff sickness
• All business and customer meetings are being held virtually
• We will be communicating any relevant information or changes with our key customer contacts, when possible
To enable our support teams to provide you with a prompt and efficient service during this period, we would request, when possible, that support issues are raised via the client portal or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org as a ticket will be automatically created on our system. Thank You
All CNS staff are aware of the current information provided by the Government, the NHS and by our HR department in terms of minimising risk and transmission disease identification, and the appropriate action to take in the event of possible exposure.
As always, we remain committed to supporting your business with an unparalleled level of service and will continue to monitor the situation, providing you with updates appropriately and promptly.
If you have any questions, please contact your account manager or the CNS Service Desk.
We wish you all the best during these challenging times.