Service Desk Engineer - looking for a new role in a rapidly growing company?
CNS are looking for new service desk engineers to provide 1st/2nd line remote and onsite pro-active support to our multi-sector customer base.
As the first point of contact for our customers, you must have excellent customer service skills and have a broad general knowledge of IT infrastructure, services and applications. You must be able to tailor your approach based upon the experience of our customers. This role requires a good knowledge of service desk systems, protocols and procedures and an awareness of ITIL processes and practices.
What do you need?
Knowledge, experience, and skills that are essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Good fault finding and troubleshooting experience
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Accurately convey information and advice to users in non-technical terms
- Committed to providing excellent customer service
- Excellent knowledge of windows 7 / 10 operating systems
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office 2007 and above
- Excellent knowledge of Active Directory and 365 administrations
- Good knowledge of IT hardware
- Basic Networking TCP/IP
- Ability to work outside of normal hours
- Ability to travel to customer sites for scheduled and occasional ad-hoc work
- Valid driving license and own a car
If you would love the satisfaction of owning a problem until completion and would welcome the challenge of working in a dynamic, fast paced environment with extensive career development opportunities then please get in touch.
For more detailed information and to apply for these roles please use the below form or send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you are the right person for us
Strictly no agencies please as we recruit based upon personal recommendations